Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
XChange Case Search: Repository of Court Records
Cases filed after the date each district court connected to a statewide system are complete. These dates are listed below. Cases filed prior to the start date may be found in XChange, however the information may not be complete.
Closed District Courts
- Coalville 11/5/1997 (Closed: Merged with Park City to form Silver Summit: June 2001)
- Murray 7/27/1998 (Closed: Data merged with Salt Lake: Sept 2002)
- Park City 11/5/1997 (Closed: Merged with Coalville to form Silver Summit: June 2001)
- Roy 10/14/1997 (Closed: Data merged with Ogden District Court: March 2003)
- Sandy 7/20/1998 (Closed - Data converted to West Jordan District Court: June 2005)
- West Valley 7/1/1998 (Closed - data converted to West Jordan June 2005)
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.