- Utah Legal Services' Domestic Law Handbook, Adoption section (utahlegalservices.org)
- Child and Family Services Adoption Program (dcfs.utah.gov)
- Indian Child Welfare Act Information (dcfs.utah.gov)
The Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) is a federal law that governs foster placement and adoptions involving Native American children.
- Opening a Court Adoption Record
Office of Vital Records and Statistics Forms
- Petition for Registration of an Adoption Order from a Foreign Country (vitalrecords.utah.gov - Office of Vital Records and Statistics) - PDF
- Report of Adoption (vitalrecords.utah.gov - Office of Vital Records and Statistics) - PDF
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.