Pay Fines/Fees Online (ePayments)

Court Type

Please be aware that a delinquent or warrant fee may have been added to the fine.


District or Justice Court


You will need your court case number or citation number to find your case. Please verify the name on the case to assure your payment is posted to the correct case.

Case numbers are unique for a particular court location, but not statewide.

You may request that the Court allow you to perform community service in lieu of paying some, or all, of a fine for class B and C misdemeanors and infractions. Community service will be credited at a rate of $10/hour. Please contact the court to make an appearance before the judge if you would like to request community service in lieu of paying your fine. (UCA 76-3-301.7)

District or Justice Court ePayment

Do you want your traffic citation dismissed?
Visit the Deferred Traffic Prosecution page for information.


Juvenile Court

Juvenile My Case

Log In to Juvenile Court MyCase to be able to make online payments on your account using a credit card.  You'll also be able to view information about your juvenile court case, such as court orders, money owing, and upcoming hearings.

You will need your case number, date of birth, and court issued pin number in order to access Juvenile Court MyCase. To obtain a PIN number, visit or call your local juvenile court or contact the juvenile court probation officer assigned to the case.

Note: Juvenile court records contain confidential information. You will need to be authorized to access the case and the information within. Misuse of the information contained in a juvenile record is a Class B misdemeanor (UCA 63G-2-801) and punishable by a fine of up to $1000 and up to six months in jail.

Juvenile Court ePayment