Alerts, Policies, and Information
The public is able to attend most court hearings, even if it is being held remotely.
- Some courts are adding the Webex Event link in the online calendar.
- If there is no link in the calendar, contact the judge's team and request a link.
- If there is no contact information for the judge's team, contact the court location to request a link.
We have created easy guides to help walk you through how to participate in a remote court hearing:
- First Time Users of Cisco Webex Meetings - PDF
- Webex Tips for Pro SE Litigants - PDF
- Webex Tips for Jurors: Jury Selection (voir dire) - PDF
- People representing themselves may file documents by emailing them to the court.
The Utah Judiciary is committed to the open, fair, and efficient administration of justice under the law. If you are feeling unwell or may have been exposed to COVID-19 and have questions concerning your case, please contact the courts using our Online Directory.
- Administrative Order Terminating COVID-19-Related Orders (8/26/2022) - PDF