Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Tax Judges and Decisions
The following opinions were issued by district court judges designated to hear taxation cases and are published on this site periodically pursuant to Rule 6-103 of the Code of Judicial Administration.
- Tax Court Judges - PDF
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc v. Salt Lake County Board of Equalization, Utah State Tax Commission and Granite School District - Order (1/2/2013)
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc v. Salt Lake County Board of Equalization, Utah State Tax Commission and Granite School District - Ruling on Petitioner's and Respondents' Cross Motions for Summary Judgement
- Aycock v. State Tax Commission - Order Denying Motion to Intervene (9/13/11)
- Aycock v. State Tax Commission - Order Granting Motion to Dismiss (6/27/13)
- PacifiCorp, et al. v. Utah State Tax Comm’n - Memorandum Decision and Order (1/23/2020)
- See's Candies v. Auditing Division of the Utah State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (10/6/16)
- Robert C. Steiner & Wendy Steiner-Reed Vs. Utah State Tax Commission - Ruling And Order On Cross-Motions For Summary Judgment (1/30/18)
- Strawberry Electric v. State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (8/30/07)
- T-Mobile v. Utah State Tax Commission - Memorandum Decision (1/23/08)
- T-Mobile v. State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Final Decision (4/7/09)
- T-Mobile v. Utah State Tax Commission - Amended Memorandum Decision and Order Denying Cross-Motions for Summary Judgment (11/21/18)
- Verizon Wireless v. Property Tax Division - Order Granting Partial Summary Judgement on the Issue of Taxing Spectrum (3/9/09)
- Union Pacific Railroad v. Affected Counties v. State Tax Commission - Memorandum Decision and Order (5/1/13)
- WB Games, Inc. et al. v. Utah State Tax Comm’n, et al. - Memorandum Decision and Order (4/19/2021)
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.