Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Tax Judges and Decisions
The following opinions were issued by district court judges designated to hear taxation cases and are published on this site periodically pursuant to Rule 6-103 of the Code of Judicial Administration.
- Tax Court Judges - PDF
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc v. Salt Lake County Board of Equalization, Utah State Tax Commission and Granite School District - Order
- Union Pacific Railroad v. Affected Counties v. State Tax Commission - Memorandum Decision and Order
- Aycock v. State Tax Commission - Order Granting Motion to Dismiss
- Alliant Techsystems v. Salt Lake County - Ruling on Petitioner's and Respondents' Cross Motions for Summary Judgement
- Aycock v. State Tax Commission - Order Denying Motion to Intervene
- T-Mobile v. State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Final Decision
- Strawberry Electric v. State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
- T-Mobile v. State Tax Commission - Memorandum Decision
- Verizon Wireless v. Property Tax Division - Order Granting Partial Summary Judgement on the Issue of Taxing Spectrum
- See's Candies v. Auditing Division of the Utah State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.