- Utah Legal Services - adoption information
- Child and Family Services Adoption Program
- Indian Child Welfare Act Information
The Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) is a federal law that governs foster placement and adoptions involving Native American children.
- Tribal Rights in Juvenile Court under ICWA
- Motion to Intervene in Adoption
- Opening a Court Adoption Record
Office of Vital Records and Statistics Forms
- Petition for Registration of an Adoption Order from a Foreign Country (Office of Vital Records and Statistics) -
This process might not be appropriate if the adopted person is 16 or older. Consider talking to an attorney.
- Report of Adoption (Office of Vital Records and Statistics) -