Note: Bankruptcies are handled by the federal (not state) court system.
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah (ut.uscourts.gov)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Tenth Circuit (bap10.uscourts.gov)
- Bankruptcy Code (law.cornell.edu) - Title 11, U.S. Code
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (uscourts.gov)
- Local Rules of Practice (utb.uscourts.gov) of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah
- Bankruptcy Forms and Bankruptcy Forms Manual (uscourts.gov)
- Unrepresented Debtor Pleadings (utb.uscourts.gov) - forms specifically for those who do not have an attorney.
Information & Resources
- Bankruptcy Basics (uscourts.gov)
- Filing for Bankruptcy Without an Attorney (uscourts.gov)
- U.S. Courts' Bankruptcy Resources (uscourts.gov)
- Utah Legal Services' Bankruptcy page (utahlegalservices.org)
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.