Utah Indian Child Welfare Conference
- Agenda - PDF
- Presenter Biographies - PDF
- Opening Dinner Keynote Address: Sustaining Health Through Kinships, Dr. Philip Smith (Navajo) - PDF
- Conference Keynote: Truth Healing Reconciliation in Indian Child Welfare, Sandy White Hawk (Sicangu Lakota, enrolled member of Rosebud Sioux Tribe) Presentation coming soon.
- Strategies for Understanding and Working with Trauma Survivors, Dr. Tami DeCoteau (Enrolled member of the Mandan, Hidatsa, Arikara Nation and a descendant of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa) Presentation coming soon.
- Celebrating Our Heritage: Our Time Honored Tradition, Our Kin, Dr. Sharon McDaniel - PDF