Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
4th District Juvenile Court - Hours and Holidays
Court and Probation Offices:
- Most offices in the Juvenile Court are open Monday through Friday,from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- On most Wednesdays the Provo Juvenile Court building is open for WorkCrew orientation, which starts at 6:00pm.
- The State Supervision office, in Orem, has hours which vary.The office hours depend on the programs being run, and on theneeds of staff, juveniles, and/or their family.
- There are no court hearings on most holidays.
- All most all Juvenile Court offices are closed on state and federalholidays. They are as follows:
- New Years Day (January)
- Human Rights Day (January)
- President's Day (February)
- Memorial Day (May)
- Independence Day (July)
- Pioneer Day (July)
- Labor Day (September)
- Columbus Day (October)
- Veterans Day (November)
- Thanksgiving Day (November)
- Christmas Day (December)
- Generally, if one of the above holidays falls on a Saturday the courtoffices will be closed the Friday before the holiday. If the holidayfalls on a Sunday the court offices will usually be closed on the followingMonday.
For information contact:
4TH DISTRICT JUVENILE COURT
2021 S STATE STREET
PROVO, UT 84606
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.