For more information on working with the Courts, employment benefits, and other information please click here.
To sign up for job notifications, please click here.
District, Juvenile, and Appellate Court Judicial Positions
Judicial Positions for district, juvenile, and appellate courts are now listed by the Utah Commission on Criminal & Juvenile Justice. To view any current positions available, please visit their Judicial Vacancies page.
Justice Court Judicial Positions
If you would like to receive email notifications of recently opened Justice Court judicial vacancies, please email your name, and preferred email address to email@example.com. Please see the "Judicial Application (Justice Court)" below for details on the statutory minimum requirements to serve as a Justice Court judge.
- There are no Justice Court Judicial Vacancies at this time. Please check back again soon.
Judicial Employment Applications
- Judicial Application (Justice Court) - PDF | Word
- Small Claims Judge Pro Tem Application - PDF | Word
- Clerkships with the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Court Reporter Services in Capital Cases
- Court Visitor Volunteer
- Interpreter Information (including training information and application)
- Requests for Proposals