- "I speak..." Language List
Flash cards with "I speak [language]" written in several languages.
- American Sign Language Interpreters
Requirements and application for becoming an ASL Court Interpreter.
- American Sign Language Utah Interpreter Program (utahinterpreterprogram.org)
Information about becoming an ASL interpreter credentialed by the Utah Certification Advisory Board
- Application to Become a Court Interpreter (utahcip.wufoo.com)
- Code of Professional Responsibility for Court Interpreters
- National Center for State Courts (www.ncsc.org)
Examination for certified Court Interpreters; glossaries; other resources
- Court Accounting Manual
See Section 9 for Court Interpreters.
- Language Access Committee
- Court interpreters' Continuing Education Requirements
- Ethics Opinions: Court Interpreter Conduct
- Ethnologue: Languages of the World (www.ethnologue.com)
- Find a Court Interpreter
- Formal Complaint Form -
Formulario oficial de quejas - PDF (Español) | Word (Español)
- Glossaries for Interpreters
- How to Become a Court Interpreter
- Interpreter Coordinators
Contact information for the people who schedule court interpreters
- Language Testing International (www.languagetesting.com)
Oral Proficiency Interview for Approved Interpreters
- Request a Court Interpreter
Solicitud de intérprete judicial
Xin được cung-cấp một thông-dịch-viên tòa án
- Rule 3-306. Court interpreters.
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.