NOMINEES ANNOUNCED FOR DAVIS COUNTY JUSTICE COURT VACANCY
Farmington, Utah—The Davis County Nominating Commission has selected five nominees for an upcoming vacancy at the Davis County Justice Court. The position will replace Judge Jerald L. Jensen.
Following are the nominees followed by place of employment and residence:
- Richard Lamont Larsen, J.D., Davis County Attorney’s Office, resident of Kaysville
- Trent Dee Nelson, J.D. MBA, attorney at law, Roy City prosecutor, resident of Kaysville
- Brandon Lynn Poll, J.D., Davis County Attorney’s Office, Centerville City prosecutor, Clinton City prosecutor, North Salt Lake City prosecutor, resident of South Weber
- Colin Reed Winchester, J.D., executive director of the Judicial Conduct Commission, resident of Clinton
- John Carl Ynchausti, J.D., Bountiful City Assistant City Attorney, resident of Bountiful
A comment period will be held through Feb. 24, 2016, before a final candidate is selected by the Davis County Commission Chair, who has 30 days to make an appointment. The appointment is subject to ratification by the Davis County Commission. The Utah Judicial Council must then certify the appointment. To submit written comments about the candidates, contact Melisse Stiglich, Administrative Office of the Courts,firstname.lastname@example.org.