Rule 52. Appeals.

(a) Except as otherwise provided by law, an appeal may be taken from the juvenile court to the Court of Appeals from a final judgment, order, or decree by filing a Notice of Appeal with the clerk of the juvenile court within 30 days after the entry of the judgment, order, or decree appealed from.

(b) Appeals taken from juvenile court orders related to abuse, neglect, dependency, termination and adoption proceedings must be filed within 15 days of the entry of the order appealed from. In non-delinquency cases, a Notice of Appeal of a party who is not a minor or a state agency must be signed by each party himself or herself.

(c) An appeal from an interlocutory order may be sought by any party by filing a petition for permission to appeal from the interlocutory order with the Court of Appeals within 20 days after the entry of the order of the juvenile court.

(d) The Utah Rules of Appellate Procedure shall govern the appeal process, including preparation of the record and transcript.

(e) No separate order of the juvenile court directing a county to pay transcript costs is required to file a Request for Transcript in an appeal by an impecunious party who was represented during the juvenile court proceedings by court-appointed counsel.

(f) A party claiming entitlement to court-appointed counsel has a continuing duty to inform the court of any material changes that affect indigent status. If at any stage in the trial or appellate proceedings the court makes a finding that a party does not qualify, or no longer qualifies for indigent status, the court may order the party to reimburse the county or municipality for the reasonable value of the services rendered, including all costs.