Rule 104. Divorce decree upon affidavit.

A party in a divorce case may apply for entry of a decree without a hearing in cases in which the opposing party fails to make a timely appearance after service of process or other appropriate notice, waives notice, stipulates to the withdrawal of the answer, or stipulates to the entry of the decree or entry of default. An affidavit in support of the decree shall accompany the application. The affidavit shall contain evidence sufficient to support necessary findings of fact and a final judgment.