To establish the responsibilities of the committee.
The rule shall apply the committee.
Statement of the Rule:
The Committee on Children and Family Law shall:
(1) discuss problems in the administration of justice in family law,such as programmatic and geographic voids in services, procedural reforms,and the unmet legal needs of children and families;
(2) develop and recommend solutions, including rules and statutes, tothose problems, excluding structural reorganization of the courts;
(3) supervise and assist in implementing solutions;
(4) provide a forum for debate on political and policy issues facingpublic and private institutions in their effort to deliver services tochildren and families;
(5) develop and recommend a model and role for community-based councilson children and family law and a model for their relationship to the standingcommittee; and
(6) supervise and assist in establishing community-based councils.