(a) Confidentiality. The Committee clerk is subject to the confidentiality requirements of Rule 11-561.
(b) Responsibilities. The clerk is responsible for:
(1) handling the Committee’s administrative affairs;
(2) accepting documents filed with the Committee;
(3) handling screening panel calendars;
(4) giving notice to persons whose attendance is requested;
(5) notifying the Complainant, the Respondent, and the OPC of the times and dates their matters will be heard;
(6) notifying the Complainant, the Respondent, and the OPC of the disposition of each matter; and
(7) otherwise performing or providing the secretarial and administrative functions of the Committee and screening panels.
Effective December 15, 2020