Utah Rules of Small Claims Procedure
Search the Utah Rules of Small Claims Procedure
- Rule 1 General provisions.
- Rule 2 Beginning the case.
- Rule 2A Defendant's removal from district court.
- Rule 3 Service of the affidavit and summons.
- Rule 4 Counter affidavit.
- Rule 4A Defendant's removal to district court.
- Rule 5 No answer required.
- Rule 6 Pretrial.
- Rule 7 Trial.
- Rule 8 Dismissal.
- Rule 9 Default judgment.
- Rule 10 Set aside of default judgments and dismissals.
- Rule 11 Collection of judgments.
- Rule 12 Appeals.
- Rule 13 Representation.
- Small Claims Information and Forms
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.