Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
All links on this page are to websites that are not maintained by the Utah State Courts. The Utah State Courts do not assume any responsibility for the content of these sites. The sites provided in this list are posted as informational resources only.
Agencies - Utah
- State of Utah Official Web Site
- Utah State Bar Web Site
- Commission on Criminal & Juvenile Justice
- Utah Legislature
- Utah Code - Statutes and Constitution
- Utah Administrative Rules OnLine
- Utah Attorney General
Agencies - National
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Federal Judicial Center
- American Bar Association
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- National Center for State Courts
- State Justice Institute
- University of Utah James E. Faust Law Library
- Howard W. Hunter Law Library at Brigham Young University
- United States Department of Justice
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.