Additional Forms Sources
Legal form books provide sample language you may use to prepare documents to file with the court. Some forms are fill-in-the-blank, while others only provide language that you will need to tailor to your situation. Forms are not available for every situation.
Most of the books listed here available at Utah's law libraries.
- Thomas, Utah Civil Practice includes forms for use in Utah civil cases.
- Hansen & Neeleman, Utah Probate System, 2nd ed. includes the Utah Uniform Probate Code Forms, as well as other probate-related forms.
- Utah Legal Services' Self-help Materials, including eviction packets, Family Law Handbook, Public Benefits Handbook and housing information.
- Utah continuing legal education materials often include forms. Search the catalogs of law school libraries for the topic you are interested in, such as contracts, and include "Utah" in your search.
- Some forms are published in the Utah Code (annotated and unannotated); look in the index under Forms.
- The Appendix of Forms in the Utah Rules of Civil Procedure includes some basic forms.
- Some state-approved forms are published on Utah state agency websites (for example, corporation, tax, real estate). Use the list of Utah state agencies to find agency websites.
- The court's Online Court Assistance Program (OCAP) is a free online program that helps you generate the paperwork for Divorce, Landlord-Tenant, Guardianship of a Minor, Parentage, and Stalking or Protective Order matters.
- The Self-Help Resources page provides provides information and forms on a wide range of topics
- Use the search box near the top left of each page to find other forms on the courts' website.
- Utah's law libraries have a variety of general (not Utah-specific) form books, such as West's Legal Forms, American Jurisprudence Legal Forms, American Jurisprudence Pleading & Practice Forms, and Federal Practice and Procedure.
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.