Library Collections - Print Resources
Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Our collection has more than 58,000 print volumes.
- Utah territorial and state laws
- Utah administrative regulations (current and historical)
- Utah court rules (current and historical)
- Utah appellate decisions
- Utah territorial and state legislative publications
- Utah constitutional research materials
- Utah treatises
- Utah Supreme Court briefs
- Utah Court of Appeals briefs
- Utah legal periodicals
- Laws of 24 states besides Utah
- U.S. Code and Statutes at Large
- Code of Federal Regulations and Federal Register
- All reported federal decisions
- Selected federal legislative history materials
- Legal encyclopedias
- Treatises on a variety of topics
- Books written for non-lawyers
Search the law library catalog to see if we have a particular title.
Use our document delivery service to request a copy of something from our collection.
By state law, only specific groups of state government employees may check out materials from the law library. All others are welcome to use materials in the library.
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.