Tax Judges and Decisions
The following opinions were issued by district court judges designated to hear taxation cases and are published on this site periodically pursuant to Rule 6-103 of the Code of Judicial Administration.
- Tax Court Judges - PDF
Search District Court Tax Decisions
All Decisions are in .pdf format.
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc v. Salt Lake County Board of Equalization, Utah State Tax Commission and Granite School District - Order
- Union Pacific Railroad v. Affected Counties v. State Tax Commission - Memorandum Decision and Order
- Aycock v. State Tax Commission - Order Granting Motion to Dismiss
- Alliant Techsystems v. Salt Lake County - Ruling on Petitioner's and Respondents' Cross Motions for Summary Judgement
- Aycock v. State Tax Commission - Order Denying Motion to Intervene
- T-Mobile v. State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Final Decision
- Strawberry Electric v. State Tax Commission - Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
- T-Mobile v. State Tax Commission - Memorandum Decision
- Verizon Wireless v. Property Tax Division - Order Granting Partial Summary Judgement on the Issue of Taxing Spectrum