Judicial Council Schedule
Judicial Council 2017 Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally scheduled on the fourth Monday of the month beginning at 9:00 a.m. Meetings will be held in the Council Room of the Matheson Courthouse unless otherwise noted.
- Monday, January 23, 2017 (State of the Judiciary to follow the Council meeting)
- Monday, February 27, 2017
- Friday, March 10, 2017 (in conjunction with the Bar's Spring Convention in St. George)
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- Monday, May 22, 2017
- Monday, June 26, 2017 (Duchesne)
- Monday, July 17
- Friday, August 18, 2017 (Council Budget and Planning Meeting - Matheson Courthouse)
- Monday, September 11, 2017
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 (in conjunction with the Annual Conference Oct 4-6 at the Zermatt)
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- Monday, December 18, 2017
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.