Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Judicial Council Schedule
Judicial Council 2018 Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally scheduled on the fourth Monday of the month beginning at 9:00 a.m. Meetings will be held in the Council Room of the Matheson Courthouse unless otherwise noted.
- Monday, January 22, 2018 (State of the Judiciary to follow the Council meeting)
- Monday, February 26, 2018
- Friday, March 9, 2018 (in conjunction with the Bar's Spring Convention in St. George)
- Monday, April 16, 2018
- Monday, May 21, 2018
- Monday, June 25, 2018
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- Friday, August 17, 2018 (Council Budget and Planning Meeting - Matheson Courthouse)
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 (in conjunction with the Annual Conference Sep 19-21 at Snowbird)
- Tuesday, October 22, 2018 (Price)
- Monday, November 19, 2018
- Monday, December 17, 2018
- January 28, 2019 (State of the Judiciary to follow the Council meeting)
- February 25, 2019
- March 8, 2019 (in conjunction with the Bar's Spring Convention in St. George)
- April 22, 2019
- May 20, 2019
- June 24, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- August 23, 2019 (Council Budget and Planning Meeting - Matheson Courthouse)
- September 10, 2019 (in conjunction with the Annual Conference)
- October 28, 2019
- November 25, 2019
- December 16, 2019
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.