Judicial Council Schedule
Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Judicial Council 2017 Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally scheduled on the fourth Monday of the month beginning at 9:00 a.m. Meetings will be held in the Council Room of the Matheson Courthouse unless otherwise noted.
- Monday, January 23, 2017 (State of the Judiciary to follow the Council meeting)
- Monday, February 27, 2017
- Friday, March 10, 2017 (in conjunction with the Bar's Spring Convention in St. George)
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- Monday, May 22, 2017
- Monday, June 26, 2017 (Duchesne)
- Monday, July 17
- Friday, August 18, 2017 (Council Budget and Planning Meeting - Matheson Courthouse)
- Monday, September 11, 2017
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 (in conjunction with the Annual Conference Oct 4-6 at the Zermatt)
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- Monday, December 18, 2017
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.