Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Judicial Council Schedule
Judicial Council 2019 Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally scheduled on the fourth Monday of the month beginning at 9:00 a.m. Meetings will be held in the Council Room of the Matheson Courthouse unless otherwise noted.
- November 25, 2019
- December 16, 2019
- January 27, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse (State of the Judiciary to follow the Council meeting)
- February 24, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
- March 13, 2020 - (in conjunction with the Bar's Spring Convention in St. George)
- April 27, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
- May 18, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
- June 22, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
- July 16, 2020 - (in conjunction with the Bar's Summer Convention in Park City)
- August 21, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse (in conjunction with the Annual Budget Meeting)
- September 22, 2020 - Zermatt (in conjunction with the Annual Conference)
- October 26, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
- November 23, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
- December 21, 2020 - Matheson Courthouse
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.