Utah Courts Employment Opportunities
An RSS Feed is available for Employment Opportunities with the Court.
General Court Positions
General Court Positions are listed through the Utah State Jobs website and use an online application process. The links for the positions below will direct you to the State Jobs website (statejobs.utah.gov) where you will be able to apply for the listing.
- Appellate Court Administrator
(Utah Appellate Courts, Matheson Courthouse, SLC)
5/13/2016 - Job Announcement #8368
- Trial Court Executive
(1st District & Juvenile Courts - Box Elder, Cache & Rich counties)
5/13/2016 - Job Announcement #8388
- Deputy Probation Officer
(4th District Juvenile Court - Juab & Millard counties)
5/12/2016 - Job Announcement #8508
- Temporary Deputy Probation Officer
(8th District Juvenile Court - Duchesne)
5/10/2016 - Job Announcement #8480
- Infrastructure Architect
(Administrative Office of the Courts - Salt Lake City)
5/8/2016 - Job Announcement #8465
District, Juvenile, and Appellate Court Judicial Positions
Judicial Positions for district, juvenile, and appellate courts are now listed by the Utah Commission on Criminal & Juvenile Justice. To view any current positions available, please visit their Judicial Vacancies (justice.utah.gov) page.
Justice Court Judicial Positions
If you would like to receive email notifications of recently opened Justice Court judicial vacancies in your area, please email your name, preferred email address and a list of the counties you would be willing to work in to email@example.com. Please see the "Judicial Application (Justice Court)" below for details on the statutory minimum requirements to become a Justice Court judge.
- There are no Job Announcements for 'Justice Court Judicial Positions' at this time. Please check back again soon.
Judicial Employment Applications
- Judicial Application (Justice Court) - PDF | Word
- Small Claims Judge Pro Tem Application - PDF | Word
- Clerkships with the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Court Reporter Services in Capital Cases
- Court Visitor Volunteer
- Interpreter Information (including training information and application)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan - PDF