XChange Case Search: Repository of Court Records
Using XChange |
How to Subscribe / Fees
Coverage | FAQ | Contact Us
Cases filed after the district courts began using the CORIS system are complete. These dates are listed below. Cases filed prior to the start date may be found in XChange, however the information may not be complete.
Closed District Courts
- Coalville 11/5/1997 (Closed: Merged with Park City to form Silver Summit: June 2001)
- Murray 7/27/1998 (Closed: Data merged with Salt Lake: Sept 2002)
- Park City 11/5/1997 (Closed: Merged with Coalville to form Silver Summit: June 2001)
- Roy 10/14/1997 (Closed: Data merged with Ogden District Court: March 2003)
- Sandy 7/20/1998 (Closed - Data converted to West Jordan District Court: June 2005)
- West Valley 7/1/1998 (Closed - data converted to West Jordan June 2005)
Effective July 18, 2011, information for all justice courts doing business in the State of Utah will be available on XChange.