« New Safety Recalls Database | Main | Wireless Password: event »

New Alternative Service Forms

Not able to find someone to serve them, even after you've tried some of the suggestions on the courts' Finding People for Service of Process page?

The Utah State Courts' website now provides forms for asking the court to allow you to serve someone by alternative service. These forms include options for newer ways to notify someone about a court action against them, including electronic means (such as email), or social media (such as Facebook).

If you need help filling out forms, consider hiring an attorney or speaking to a lawyer at a free legal clinic.


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)