New Look for the Federal Register
- Notices are divided by popular sections such as Money, Science and Technology, and Business and Industry.
- Notices in each of the sections are displayed as blog posts.
- Each notice is displayed as a web page with clearly labeled headings and a sharing toolbar at the start of each paragraph, so you can share Federal Register notices via Twitter, Facebook, or Digg.
- There is also a comment submission button which lets you submit your views through regulations.gov, a federal regulations website we blogged about earlier this year.
- Other new features include a What's Hot section and the ability to follow notices via RSS feeds.
The website is in its beta testing phase, so it's not yet considered the official Federal Register source. You can still access the official version of the Federal Register online through FDSys or in print at your local Federal Depository Library.