Class: Guardianship of an Adult Basics
Are you caring for your mother who can no longer make decisions about her care? Are you responsible for a disabled adult child? Do you have questions about how to establish a guardianship for an adult?
The Utah State Law Library is offering a free class for the public about asking the court for a guardianship of an adult. Topics include:
- Who can be a guardian
- Why you might want a guardianship
- The difference between a guardianship and conservatorship
- The rights and responsibilities of a guardian
- How to request a guardianship appointment
- How to terminate a guardianship appointment
Thursday, June 18th
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Matheson Courthouse, 450 South State Street
TantaLisa Clayton, Attorney, Utah Legal Services
Class size is limited. Please call 801-238-7990 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot.