During the month of February law libraries across the country were invited to photograph all aspects law librarianship for the American Association of Law Libraries' 2009 Day in the Life Photo Contest.
A committee selects the five best photos in five different categories:
- Librarians as Information Evaluators and Managers
- Librarians as Expert Researchers
- Librarians as Teachers and Trainers
- Librarians as Trailblazers in New Technology
- The Artistry of Librarianship
- Most Humorous
We were thrilled to learn that two of our entries were finalists ... and one was a winner!
This photo - Blended Reference - was voted the best photograph in the Librarians as Expert Researchers category.
This photo - Simple Marketing - won third place in the Artistry of Librarianship category.
We submitted several photos that didn't make it to the finals. We will post these on our blog and our Facebook page soon.