Class: Guardianship of a Minor Basics
Are you a grandparent who needs to register a grandchild in school? Are you caring for someone else's child and want to be sure you can authorize medical treatment if necessary? Do you have questions about how to establish a guardianship for a minor child?
The Utah State Law Library is offering a free class about establishing a guardianship for a minor. Topics include:
• Who can be a guardian
• Why you might want a guardianship
• The difference between a guardianship and conservatorship
• The rights and responsibilities of a guardian
• How to request a guardianship appointment
• How to terminate a guardianship appointment
Thursday, May 21st
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Mary Jane Ciccarello, Staff Attorney, Utah State Courts
Class size is limited. Please call 801-238-7990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.