« Small Claims Limit Increasing Soon | Main | Looking for Traffic School Information? »

Court-Ordered Community Service

We've received several questions recently about court-ordered community service. If you've been ordered to perform community service as part of your restitution, there are several ways of find out where you can complete this service:

1. Contact your local Adult Probation and Parole office. To find the location nearest you, choose a region number under "Learn More."

2. The court clerk's office may have copies of court-ordered community service locations.

3. You can also find a list of court-ordered community service locations online through 2-1-1.

Ask the clerk's office how they would like you to report your community service hours.


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)