eFiling Video Tips for Attorneys
Here is a series of short videos on the basics of eFiling and how to avoid common mistakes.
- eFiling Tips for Attorneys. A 15-minute video on the basics of eFiling and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Creating a Valid PDF. Video tutorial on creating searchable PDF documents.
- Electronic Signatures. Video tutorial on special electronic signatures (signatures in behalf of another person, notarized signatures, verified signatures)
- Entering Document Titles. Video tutorial on adding accurate titles to your efiled documents.
- Entering Party Information. Video tutorial on correctly adding case parties in efiling.
- Filing Exhibits. Video tutorial on how to submit exhibits in efiling.
- Filing Large Documents. Video tutorial on splitting documents larger than 7 MB and filing them properly in efiling.
- Filing Returns of Service. Video tutorial on the different return document types and when each should be used.
- Redacting Private Information. Video tutorial on ensuring privileged information is kept private in efiling.
- Selecting the Correct Document Type. Video tutorial on finding the correct document type, including discussion of the most commonly misused document types.
- Why Can't I see Case History or Documents? Video tutorial on common mistakes that may be causing your efiling issues.