Welcome to the juvenile court eRecords web page. This web page was created to provide information to community partners and the public, about the juvenile court's transition to electronic records. The web page contains information and forms on requesting access, training in CARE, and training materials for community partners and the public. The page also includes links to Online Court Assistance Program (OCAP), the website for assistance in preparing court documents and My Case, a system that allows you to view information about your juvenile case and e-payments. CARE is the Court and Agencies' Record Exchange (CARE) case management system. CARE is a system designed to be used by a wide variety of users and its purpose is to manage data throughout the entire process of involvement with the Juvenile Court. The CARE roles for partners and current capabilities to eFile in juvenile court are also available for viewing. Additionally, the web page includes answers to the "most frequently asked" CARE questions and contact information for CARE trainers and specialists in each district.
Getting Started with eRecords
CARE Access and Community Partners
- CARE E-Filing Processes - March 2014 - PDF
- Instructions on requesting access and training in CARE - PDF
- Agency Agreement - PDF
- User Agreement - PDF
- CARE Computer Requirement Instructions - PDF
CARE and eRecords Training
- Best Practices for Electronic Files - PDF
- CARE District Trainers Contact Information
- Uploading Legal and Social Documents - PDF
- Training Reference Guides
- Certificate of Training - PDF
- Online Training Program (OTP)
CARE Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CARE compatible with MAC computers?
Yes, CARE is compatible with MAC Computers.
- Is CARE compatible with newer versions of Internet Explorer or with Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome?
CARE is compatible with all versions of Internet Explorer and Google Chrome on PCs only (CARE is not yet available for Chrome on IPads and other tablets). CARE is not available on Mozilla Firefox.
For up to date information regarding browser configuration please access the CARE login page - PDF
- How do I change my CARE password?
Log into CARE. Click Profile applet --> Update Button --> Change Password Button.
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- My login or password does not work.
Contact the Help Desk at 801-578-3850.
- I am a community partner that has not logged into CARE for an extended period of time. How do I get my access updates to have my login or password active again?
Contact the local district Trial Court Executive or the Clerk of Court.
- How do I upload legal or social documents in CARE?
To access OTP training on legal and social uploading, watch this video: Uploading Documents in CARE
- How do I view uploaded documents in CARE?
Uploaded social and legal documents can be viewed in case documents and under different social and legal file tabs. You can only view documents that you have access to based on your role in CARE.