Second District Juvenile Court - Work Program
Cell - 801-309-6374
Ogden Office - 801-626-3826
Farmington Office - 801-447-3988
Work Crew Supervisor
Farmington Office - 801-451-4948
Orientation Thursdays at 3:30pm. Please arrive early as the time stated is the start time.
800 West State Street
Rhonda Curtis - 801-920-3609
Orientation Wednesdays at 3:30pm. Please arrive early as the time stated is the start time.
444 E. 2600 S.
Molly Pectol-Kesler - 801-920-3610
Jason Stubbs - 801-920-6343
Graffiti Removal Hotline - 801-629-8752
Off-Crew Information Forms
- Approved Locations for Working Off Community Service Hours - PDF
- Community Service Hours Tracking Sheet - PDF
- Community Service Hours Tracking Sheet - Non Judicial - PDF
Work Crew Information
- Purpose of Work Crew - The work crew provides a place where juveniles with court ordered hours or restitution a place to work off their hours in a safe and supervised environment.
- Responsibility - The hours are the responsibility of the juvenile. Treat work crew like a job.
- Orientation - A parent or legal guardian must accompany the juvenile to orientation. The juvenile will be assigned to a Deputy Probation Officer (D.P.O.) and be given a work schedule. Orientations are held every Monday (except holidays) at 6:30 pm at the Farmington Courthouse and every Thursday (except holidays) at 6:30 p.m. at the Ogden Courthouse. The doors will be open for orientation at 6:25 p.m.
- Schedules - Juveniles will be given a schedule when meeting with the D.P.O. they have been assigned to. They must follow the schedule they have been given consistently. After three unexcused absences the juvenile will be fired from work crew.
- Pick up and Drop off - You will be given a schedule with times and places to be picked up. This schedule must be followed consistently. Pick up times are the times the D.P.O. will leave the pick up site. Please arrive early. Wait at least 30 minutes past the scheduled pick up time.
- Parents must leave a message with the D.P.O. to excuse their child from work crew. Please call before the scheduled pick up time. Messages left by juvenile will not be accepted. D.P.O.'s phones are for voicemail only. If a message requires a return call, the D.P.O. will return the call the next day they are working. Please remember some D.P.O.s work part time, so it may be a few days before the call is returned.
- Excused Absences:
- Doctor or Dentist Appointment
- Family vacation
- Family emergency
- Attitude - Come and work with a good attitude. A good attitude is the most important thing in completing work crew.
- Searches - We conduct random searches. All property is subject to search.
- Antelope Island
- Business Depot of Ogden
- Ogden/Weber School Districts
- Davis School District
- Ogden/Layton Food Banks
- Ogden Community Police
- Ogden City Parks
- Share the Harvest
- Weber County Fairgrounds
- Davis County Fairgrounds
- Davis County Landfill
- Davis County Burn Plant
- Christmas Box House
- Layton City
- Kaysville City
- South Ogden City
- Roy City
- Riverdale City
- Washington Terrace City
- Fruit Heights City
- Ogden City