Utah Courts Employment Opportunities
An RSS Feed is available for Employment Opportunities with the Court.
General Court Positions
General Court Positions are listed through the Utah State Jobs website and use an online application process. The links for the positions below will direct you to the State Jobs website (statejobs.utah.gov) where you will be able to apply for the listing.
- Administrative Assistant
(Administrative Office of the Courts - Salt Lake City)
2/8/2015 - Job Announcement #03622
- Guardian ad Litem Attorney
(Office of the Guardian ad Litem - Provo)
2/5/2015 - Job Announcement #3605
District, Juvenile, and Appellate Court Judicial Positions
Judicial Positions for district, juvenile, and appellate courts are now listed by the Utah Commission on Criminal & Juvenile Justice. To view any current positions available, please visit their Judicial Vacancies (justice.utah.gov) page.
Justice Court Judicial Positions
- Judicial Vacancy - Justice Court (6th District - Piute County) 1/30/2015
Judicial Employment Applications
- Judicial Application (District/Juvenile/Appellate Court) - www.justice.utah.gov
- Judicial Application (Justice Court) - PDF | Word
- Small Claims Judge Pro Tem Application - PDF | Word
- Clerkships with the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Court Visitor Volunteer
- Interpreter Information (including training information and application)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan - PDF